From: chuckiiikropke <chuckiiikropke@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Jul 21, 2019 7:49 am
Subject: Re: Iowa Muscle Car Hoard Going to Auction!

I seen the article. You will have every gm collector in the country there fighting over the cars. Like that closed dealer that had 100s of mostly 4 door cars brand new or low miles but they sat for years mostly outside. I did see some cool mopars hiding in the back ground. Let the bidding wars begin. He probably had the foresight and bought alot in the late 70s early 80s on the cheap. All the stuff in the pictures are expensive cars now if they run or not.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone