Re: GraveYard Cars Christine - Road Kill Road Runner

l totally get it when you guys say GYC is pretty unwatchable with Mark Worman acting worse than a 6 year old.  l haven't seen an episode in like 5 years.  lt was kinda funny at first, but it got really old after Josh and Darin left.

From: 'D J' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: March 1, 2020 6:47 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: GraveYard Cars Christine - Road Kill Road Runner

A little over the top sometimes, but it is his show and his dime, but as you said, he can be
petty crap just ruins a lot of the impact for me.

DJ

On Saturday, February 29, 2020, 01:12:53 PM EST, chuckiiikropke <chuckiiikropke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes I cant stand that shit. I like big block chevys in chevys. People like chevy stuff cause its cheap cheap cheap because of that they want to put it in every car no matter the make. Sad times.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone