Re: Odd Problem

That temp should be fine. Please much just under hood temp

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020, 11:50 AM chuckiiikropke <chuckiiikropke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had a problem similar. When it got hot it lost spark sometimes, you never known when it would happen, sometimes great sometimes not. It turned out it was the orange brain box. It was a proform ignition made in china. I got a msd setup, distributor box and wires, havent had trouble since.

Chuck

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "'Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4/19/20 11:34 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Odd Problem

Had the car out yesterday, drove around town and a little on the highway with no problems. Going to take it out again today and duplicate the drive where it acted up last time.  Only thing I've done so far was to tighten up the connections on the ballast resistor.  I did check the temp on the coil when I got home it was about 130 deg.  Any comment on the temp, normal, too high???

Paul L.