Re: Water Pump Housing Differences

So that pump housing was not on the '62 engine originally?

You may have to look through some parts books or references to compare Part Numbers  for water pump housings.

Here is an old (2007) pump list from a rebuilder.
59 to 72      8 cyl.    350, 361, 383, 413, 426, 440 engs.       1859250, 2402921, 2843291
http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/gnharm/wp.html

Mancini and others sell a MP version of the housing.
https://www.manciniracing.com/mopewapuho.html

Thanks,
Gary H.