Re: leaky automatic transmission questions

Re: leaky automatic transmission questions

Thanks for the good suggestions! I'll pass along the information. Hopefully he will report back what results. If he does I
let all know.

I will  also mention to check into the assorted problematic O-ring type seals on the 727 PBs.

Gary H.