From: 'DAVID HURD' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4/9/21 4:26 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Oil

I use Lucas Oil Hi Po Oil in my 1962 Didge Polara with Max-Wedg CrossRam

Or

Never experienced any west or problem with lubrication.

David C Hurd
via iPhone

On Apr 9, 2021, at 1:37 PM, Dongallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Rottela, I'd heard they'd started dropping the ZDDP  in it a few years ago. May have cost me a cam and a $1,000 so I just moved on to known products.

Akron Don