Re: ebay 1964 Max Wedge Polara

More details than I remembered are at the below link.

"When the Race Hemi package cars came out in April of 1964 the package included all of the light weight features that
came on the 1964 Max Wedge light weight package. There were also new items added to the above list to further reduce
the front end weight of these cars."

This web page has all the weight-reducing items listed.

https://racehemi.maxwedge.com/topics/lightweight.php

Thanks,
Gary H.