Re: Inside The Amazing Chrysler Unibody

Thanks. I missed that "spare-tire wheel wells" comment. He said: "The earlier cars had a spare tire well between the
frame wells. In 1968 this went away in the B-bodies and this lasted to the end of production on the A-bodies."
https://youtu.be/c1j-LL-0or0?t=365

No. As often happens, the 1962 to 1965 Mopar knowledge is not as deep as the later years. By "earlier cars" he means
1966-1967. 1966-67  B-body cars had the spare tire well.

Somewhat related, there are "CHASSIS STIFFENING KITS" sold for the B-body cars. For example some photos here:
http://store.uscartool.com/Chassis-Stiffening-Kits_c_46.html?viewall=1

Thanks,
Gary H.