Re: Poly with TTI Header Installation

I was told by TTI to dent in the tubes on my Indy Mega block as they hit the side bolts for the main caps. I did and touched up the ceramic coating where necessary with silver header paint ( also per the TTI tech). Did you watch the episode of Engine Masters where they beat the hell out the headers and did not lose any power on the dyno? So don't worry about any performance losses!

Mike