Re: Welcome to the 62-65 Mopar Mail List

Re: Welcome to the 62-65 Mopar Mail List

Hello Gary! Thanks for activating my membership.

Sherman  D Taffel
Columbia MD & Goldvein VA

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021, 12:51 PM Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sherman,

Sorry for the delay. Google has messed up and no longer notifies me when a person asks to join in the 1962-1965 Mopar
mail list discussion.

Welcome! I  activated your membership in the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List today. Once you see the "welcome"
message in your email's "in" box you are able to send an e-mail to all members.

The main tip is when you send an email to the group,* match whatever is in the text body of your email to the subject
line. That way you will get a much better read and response rate. For example, "gas tank" in the subject field should
have text in the body of the email that clarifies the subject.

Also, if you have a photo of your Mopar, you can send it to all as an attachment or, if the picture is online, send the
hypertext http:// address to the group. Members like to see 1962 to 1965 Mopars!

Any questions? You can reach me directly at this email address.

Regards,
Gary H.
1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Administrator

*  <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> is the email address to send to all members.