Re: Photos and Re: 1963 Imperial work

Download Irfanview... it is the easiest and quickest program I've ever struck for altering photos. It won't do everything Photoshop does, but it will resize and/or crop a picture inside ten seconds. Take the pic however you like, all my pics are about 1.4mb files when I take them, they become 60-70kb files when resized for use on the net.

The only thing about downloading Irfanview is that most means of downloading it (it's free) they suggest you need several other programs and anti-virus things as well. You don't have to take them, make sure they're not included in the download. And then when you load it onto your computer, it gives a lot of options, select everything to do with images and then let it take over everything. From that point on every pic you open will be Irfanview, you can fiddle with it, you can have more than one pic open at once (unlike Windows Picture Viewer) and it's all at your fingertips.