Re: rear seat numbers?

Thanks for the heads up Don & Neal. I forgot about the 'vert mechanism and  I was probably just thinking about the
lower seat section only.

Similarly with the Barracuda reference: No, I was generalizing that the A-body platform was smaller, so by extrapolation
the interior dimensions are smaller, thus the width of the lower rear seat would be shorter left to right.  Put that lower
section in a B-body and it would not fully reach the side of the B-body. This is hypothetical. Am I wrong? A trip to an old-
time junkyard could test that out. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.