[GFS] Mecum '58 and now the other '58

Hi GFSers,

John Paxos wondered who would track what the Mecum '58 eventually goes for - I think we all could check the Mecum link that Bob Allen provided.  Sure agree with Ed, the color looks great.  Do not know who previous owners were.  Now an update - the first '58 mentioned in the latest newsletter that was up for auction on May 4 by Worldwide Auctioneers was apparently won by Classic Car vendors, Daniel Schmidt&Co, out of Saint Ann, MO (St Louis general area) and he has put on eBay, item number 390592376267.  Bidding starts at $47,700 and BIN price of $49,900.  Not as nice as Mecum car but very presentable.  Interior would need redo to be first rate.

Jack