[GFS] Re: Rubber body mounts/pads for 57 Fury?

[GFS] Re: Rubber body mounts/pads for 57 Fury?

Hi and thank you all for answers.
I have a Goers kit of these rubber pads. These seems to be stamped out of a
rubber sheet, and er totaly flat without the "lip" that is supposed to go
trough the frame. To make these right, they probably have to be molded.
I have had this Goers kit for many many years (never put them on), so he might have changed the parts design after this.
Do anyone  have knowledge about any change of style/design on Goers pads?

Anyway, if other GFSers have good experince with the flat rubber mounts from Goers, they will probably work fine for me too.

Trond A.