[GFS] Fw: Fwd: STOLEN CAR [1 Attachment]

[GFS] Fw: Fwd: STOLEN CAR [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from William Lewis included below]

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 11:35 PM, Van Massirer <vmassirer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Keep an eye out for this car

Would everyone please send this to everyone you know, even non-car people. Sorry to see this happen David.
Thank Dillard.
Art

Hi everyone- My car was stolen from the parking lot of the Holiday Inn in Puyallup Wash Sat. night.
This is a recent picture of my 1964 Chevelle Convertible. It can also be seen on my wifes facebook page (Jo Russell) If you have any contacts in the USA or anywhere for that matter I would be forever grateful if you could pass this around.
Thank you- Dave Russell

From: David Russell <islandreno@xxxxxxxxxxx>