Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Intake Manifold

From: Tim
Date: October 16, 1999
Time: 14:26:28


No, You must use a Desoto Iintake and it must fit a 291, in 56and 57 the block was raised and the intake manifold was change therefore the manifold must be for the 55 or older block(52-55).


Last changed: July 19, 2018