Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Another brake conversion question (58 Plymouth)

From: Brad Harbold
Date: November 19, 1999
Time: 10:24:47


You can definetly use the 69 master cyl. I had a car that was converted and it worked fine. Youll need a new actuator rod. Any GM brake light switch can be mounted to touch the brake arm, just pull the wires inside. You will also need the proportioning valve off of the same car. They are about the same size cars, so it will not take a nose dive. It should also clear a brake booster, I'm can't say for sure b/c the car I had was manual brakes. Brad Harbold


Last changed: July 19, 2018