Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 
 


Re: Thanks, guys

From: Mark
email: myrednomad@aol.com
Date: March 17, 2000
Time: 00:52:53

Comments

The 1958 350 cu.in. engine is the original first year (along with the 361) B-block "wedge" combustion chamber engine that was used in various Mopars until 1978. The 350" was a 1958-only size, used in Plymouth Furys, Dodges, and DeSotos. Chrysler did not use B-block engines until 1959. The 350" was a good running engine, much lighter in weight than the old style Plymouth-only 277-301-318 poly head engines and MUCH lighter than the Dodge 325 Red Ram and DeSoto Firedome Hemis. Good luck! Mark

 


Last changed: May 04, 2010