Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

"Type A" trans fluid....???

From: Mike "Pony" Poniatowski
Date: April 28, 2000
Time: 00:38:01


What is type A trans fluid? What can I use to fill my trans on a 1958 Plymouth? I have only heard of either Dextron or Type F. Which type would be best to use in place of type A? What will happen if I use the wrong type? Can anyone help me on this one......?


Last changed: July 19, 2018