Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Speaking of Plymouth rear-ends...

From: Jouni K
Date: July 27, 2000
Time: 09:38:00


Hey, You can convert the old rear-end for a parking brake! Someone has done that to my 59 Plymouts rear brakes!! BUT the conversion in my car works like sh*t!! So ts easier for You to swap the rear end from a newer car.


Last changed: July 19, 2018