Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: 58 plymouth signal bulbs

From: Daven Anderson
Date: August 24, 2000
Time: 00:04:26


I assume you mean the front park/turn signal bulb in the headlight assembly area (above the lights). The bulb was clear originally,and is bulb number 1034. 1034's are available at all big auto parts stores,but generally speaking the more common 1157 bulb will also work. If you prefer amber illumination (or it's required in foreign countries) you can use 1157NA or 1034NA.


Last changed: July 19, 2018