Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Rear Spring rubber replacement.

From: Kenny J.
Date: December 22, 2000


Jonny, are you referring to the rubber bushings at the ends of the springs, the liners between each leaf or both? Bernbaum and NAPA have the bushings. I would definitely check and see if Moog offers these parts. As for the rubber liners some models use between the individual "leaves" (leafs?), I have no idea where to get those. Perhaps a suspension shop could help you there. I wish I could be of more help.


Last changed: July 19, 2018