Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

58 Plymouth questions

From: George
Date: January 07, 2001


Does anybody know if there are replacements available for the fuel intake screen and sending unit floats for a 58 Plymouth. I just pulled the tank for repair, and both could stand to be replaced. I am also wondering how to remove the back seat. There seem to be angle brackets on the floor that catch metal "loops" from the seat but I haven't been able to find the trick to getting the seat to lift out. Thanks.


Last changed: July 19, 2018