Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Where can I find a breakerless conversion kit for 58 ply

From: Boyd Crompton
Date: April 09, 2001


I would like to change my distributer over to an electronic type and I heard of a company called Pertronics that makes a kit. I cannot find them. Anybody know if they have a web site or anybody else making a kit. This is for a 58 plymouth with the single point distributer. Thanks.


Last changed: July 19, 2018