Re: Anti-sway bars

From: Joe Mac
Email: mopar58@aol.com
Date: October 15, 2001


I have a 58 Dodge that I've been trying to find a factory accessory front sway bar for. The set-up is unusual. The ends are clamped to the strut rod near the control arm. There are two center links attached to brakets inside the frame rails. I've seen pictures in the shop manual, but never one on a car, it must have been a rare option (police package?). If you find an aftermarket vendor I'd be interested in the info. Joe Mac