Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Mopar Muscle Mag. Oct. 2001 Pgs. 16-21 400 hp 402 ci Poly

From: Daven Anderson
Date: February 21, 2002

Comments To stroke the engine to 4" as they did,you can use the Mopar Performance 4" stroker crank and change your trans. to a '62-64 pushbutton A-727, or have a custom 4" stroke billet crank made with the pre-'62 8-bolt flange to be compatible with the original A-413 'cast iron' Torqueflite (or pre-62 manual trans. bellhousings).


Last changed: July 19, 2018