Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Cast Iron Torqueflite Tranny Fluid

From: Harry Doody
Date: March 28, 2002


Dick if you want you can get Type A fluid. I know a few have asked if A type transmission fluid was still available. Both the Powerflite and Torqueflite transmissions and the power steering units on our Forward Look cars call for this type of fluid. Many have passed on to the list that it is still available because some agriculture equipment still uses it and suggested farm supply stores may carry it. While on a recent trip to DC from NC on I-95 I found a small oil company near Dunn NC that still makes Type A fluid. The information for ordering is: Empire Type A Automatic Transmission Fluid Warren Oil Co., Inc. Warren Industrial Park P.O. Box Dunn, NC 28334


Last changed: July 19, 2018