Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: upper control arm bushings

From: Dave Stragand
Remote Name:
Date: August 12, 2002


It takes a hydraulic press or the special tool. Any decent machine shop should be able to change them for you.


Last changed: July 19, 2018