Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Filler tube to tank leaking

From: Kenny J.
Remote Name:
Date: August 18, 2002


With my '59 Plymouth wagon, there is an O-ring where the detachable filler tube enters the tank. There is another O-ring that seats in the groove where the sending unit mounts in the tank opening. I do not know if your car uses a separate filler tube or if it's part of the tank, but try checking this out.


Last changed: July 19, 2018