Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Filler tube to tank leaking

From: Dick Whelan
Remote Name:
Date: August 19, 2002


On Plymouths there is supposed to be a clamp at the filler tube to tank joint in addition to the O ring. Desoto is probably the same. Sure wish I had one!


Last changed: July 19, 2018