Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Gas Tank Seals

From: Dave Stragand
Remote Name:
Date: August 19, 2002


The filter on the end of the fuel tank pickup is still available from your local Mopar dealer. It is called a "fuel inlet strainer" and is Chrysler # 1670694. The pickup/ gauge to tank gasket is also still available as # 1948757. Both very inexpensive. Both were used many years by Mopar throughout its lines. Also, the tube to tank seal is a simple o-ring. Take it to a good auto parts store and you should be able to match it up. Should run about a buck.


Last changed: July 19, 2018