Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Transmission Q's

From: ForwardLook Frank
Remote Name:
Date: December 27, 2002
Time: 08:51:47


Hello All, I'm looking for the following info. 1.) The part no. to the '56 Fury PowerFlite torque converter. 2.) Are the bellhousings for the 318 (eight bolt crank small block polys in general)the same for a PowerFlite and a TorqueFlite? Basically, do they interchange? 3.) Where's a good place to get Torqueflite (cast iron A-466) rebuilt kits? I seen them advertised in Kanter Auto for $390 (if you send your old bands in) complete with bands, bushings,gaskets, seals, seal rings, steel and lined clutch plates. Is this a good price or should I shop around? 4.) Does anybody have a poly 318 Torqueflite bellhousing for sale that has no cracks or holes? Thanks in advance for all of your help. Take Care, Frank


Last changed: July 19, 2018