Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Power Brake Conversion

From: Hank Dozier
Remote Name:
Date: February 12, 2003


You can use your present power brake setup with a new dual master cylinder. Go to a parts store and get a WAGNER #F71258 rebuilt disc/drum master cylinder. It has the 4-bolt pattern, and you can either swap your pushrod over or use the MOPAR performance adjustable one.


Last changed: July 19, 2018