Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Quick answer- Yes (except wagons)

From: Daven Anderson
Remote Name:
Date: March 12, 2003


Station wagons have a different tank than passenger cars (non-wagons), but assuming that both Chryslers are of the same type (pass. car OR wagon) then yes you can swap a '62 Chrylser gas tank to a '61. In fact I swapped a '62 Chrysler New yorker gas tank into a '61 Plymouth Belvedere as well....


Last changed: July 19, 2018