Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: swap 56 Dodge/plymouth master cylinder for dual system

From: Hank Dozier
Remote Name:
Date: April 30, 2003


I think you want a WAGNER #F71258 master cylinder. Has four-bolt MOPAR brake mounting flange. Most part stores carry them. It has a low profile bolt-on cover, and can be used for drum/drum or disc/drum with appropriate proportioning valve. I think it is about $30.00 without the core charge.


Last changed: May 04, 2010