Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: brakes

From: Steve Hobby
Remote Name:
Date: May 31, 2003


Yes you can do that. I also have the brake kit from AAJ for a 62 Chrysler. You just need to get the 2 or 4 bolt master, (What ever you have) and I suggets getting the equalization valve out of an A body. The equalizer from the factory does a better job and gives you the redundance. That's what I did. However, you would be doing yourself a favor by putting Rogers kit in. It goes right in, it's not that hard. Here again, I would use a factory proportioning valve. It's the wise thing and you don't have to crawl under there every 5ooo miles and adjust them


Last changed: July 19, 2018