Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Part named sleeve in Powerflight trans

From: Brian Wolschlager
Remote Name:
Date: June 23, 2003


I need a discription or drawing of the part I believe is called a sleeve. It is betwwen the torque convertor and the front oil pump. The person who rebuilt the transmission states that it needs to be replaced. On the one end there is a little notch on both of the metal "drive" fingers. I hope that my discription is clear enough. To me it looks like part of the design. I can see part of the orginal forging before it was machined. He states that it is worn. It doesn't have a new one to compare. Please advise. Thanks Brian


Last changed: July 19, 2018