Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

the 56 Dodge Royal has to move over

From: RobertB
Email: rob<at>
Remote Name:
Date: July 09, 2003


My 56 Dodge Royal has to move over for awhile to make room for my latest project - a 1961 Dodge town wagon (panel truck) with a 318 2 bbl. The Stromberg WW leaks gas so I'll be replacing it with a WW off my 56 Dodge 315 poly. The master brake cylinder is shot so I bought the Raybestos part MC36063 for $113 (NAPA-$138, Schucks-$99). It looks exactly like whats on both Dodges. Will use DOT5 synthetic fluid. My question - what is the plug and point gap for this 318? It was used as a abulance for 10 years - got to love that air horn siren sound! check it out for brakes -


Last changed: July 19, 2018