Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: adjustable shocks for '56 Dodge stationwagon

From: Ian
Remote Name:
Date: July 17, 2003


Hi Gerrit, I got a set of air adjustable shocks for the back of my '59 Plymouth station wagon from Kanters, they build them to order so have to wait a few weeks but they're good units and don't compromise the ride or handling. Enquire at , hope this helps.


Last changed: July 19, 2018