Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Trans Lines!!!

From: Hank Dozier
Remote Name:
Date: August 12, 2003


Bill makes a good point here. Even if you use the 5/16" Bundy tubing for trans lines, if you need for some reason to have a flex section for engine rock (eg: that jump from te front of the engine to the radiator or through the horsecollar surrounding it), make sure to use hydraulic-grade hose, NOT heater hose. Hot trans fluid wil literally eat it away. Best is to get a hydraulic equipment shop to fab up a section of hose, and then connect it with th correct Dorman adaptors to the flare-tube fittings.


Last changed: July 19, 2018