Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: another suspension question, please help!

From: Al Wilson
Remote Name:
Date: September 14, 2003


When I did mine, I used a 3/4" drive, 4 foot breaker bar (maybe it was 5 was big in any case). You might try "Just Suspensions" for the strut rod you broke (973)808-0066. They advertise heavy duty strut replacements A, B, & E body cars, maybe they have something that will work. They also carry a line of suspension tools for working on Mopar fron ends.


Last changed: July 19, 2018