Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Tailshaft / Gearbox Rubber Sleeve?

From: tim
Remote Name:
Date: September 17, 2003


Hi All, Plymouth 57 - Powerflite Does anybody know where to find a replacement part. Its the expandable rubber boot that fits over the join between the Tailshaft and Rear of the transmission. Not sure of the coorect terminology. I have looked at KAMAN and Oldmopars and I couldn't see that part in there catalogues. Any Advice would be appreciated thanks tim


Last changed: July 19, 2018