Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Can it be done? Crank Questions

From: chuck lowe
Remote Name:
Date: September 19, 2003


i would keep my engine intact---dig up a trans adapter and a flange adapter---then you can use a 62-65 trans---these trans are available every where---i am not a hundred percent sure about length of crank---so i am not going to say they interchange for your purpose---also with the adapters you can up grade to high torque starter---i know i have these answers some place---i just got to find them---hope i helped---chuck lowe


Last changed: May 04, 2010