Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Clutch pivot ? bushings

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan TandT hd
Remote Name:
Date: September 23, 2003


OK, all you smart people out there. Where does one go to get the clutch pivot (?) bushings? You know, those little nylon/whatever bushings, some are two piece, some are one piece, that go over the little balls (get yer minds outta the gutter)that go inside the pivot. None of the parts stores don't even know what I'm talking about. 'Their books don't go back that far',,,,


Last changed: July 19, 2018