Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: 1956 331 spitfire poly:harmonic balancer

From: Marty Stewart
Remote Name:
Date: October 11, 2003


I have been looking through my Canadian parts book and I am not sure you can convert a Canadian Poly to a Hemi like you can for a U.S. Poly. I think the Canadian block is different. Unfortunetly although my book shows the balancer it doesn't list the part numbers. It looks like you would need a balancer, a balancer hub and a balancer key as a minimium. Maybe Bill W. can shed more light but it doesn't look promising at this point. The parts I have been able to check that I thought should at least be the same, have different part numbers, Can to U.S.


Last changed: July 19, 2018