Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: welch plug replacement

From: Deaner
Email: deanerjake@
Remote Name:
Date: October 19, 2003


The word in my world is Soft Plug. And you can in a pinch use the rubber ones that expand with an end wrench.


Last changed: July 19, 2018