Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Heater valve control

From: kelly
Email: 325
Remote Name:
Date: December 10, 2003


I replaced mine...It is called a "ranko" valve. Look on ebay, and you can probably score one south of a century note. The alternative is get yours rebuilt, and expect to pay twice as much! Kelly


Last changed: July 19, 2018