The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for short term parts storage
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> California, SouthernMessage format

poly
Posted 2009-07-06 11:37 PM (#180679)
Subject: Looking for short term parts storage

Veteran

Hi All,
My name is Frank, from Oz, and I'm the owner of a 60 Dodge Phoenix. I'm hoping someone can help me out with short term storage for a few bits and pieces that I hope to gather over time. I already have a contact here in Australia who brings in containers of stuff from California. My problem, though, is that he can't store too much too far out from the next container leaving port. If I buy things in the meantime off ePay, for example, then I either have to ship them out myself ( at quite high shipping rates--- the exchange rate sucks! ) or find somewhere to keep them.
The next container doesn't leave till October so we're looking at just over two months. The stuff goes to Garden Grove so anyone close to there would be better.
I don't expect to be buying anything that can't usually be posted so there shouldn't be any big, bulky things. Obviously I'll check first if I'm not sure. Sure hope someone can help. You can PM with your email or request mine if you want more details. I work shiftwork so I'll try and answer as soon as I can.

Much appreciated, Frank

(131_3146b.bmp)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 131_3146b.bmp (197KB - 611 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
poly
Posted 2009-07-09 11:27 PM (#181009 - in reply to #180679)
Subject: RE: Looking for short term parts storage

Veteran

Thought I'd post an update to my previous post..........................

Thanks to those who read my request and may have considered it, but good news!, I have organised storage through the guy who imports the containers so I won't be needing a place after all. Thanks again. Frank
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)