The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do You live in the Detroit or surrounding area?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Detroit RegionMessage format

Mr.Belvedere
Posted 2007-01-29 12:15 AM (#73394)
Subject: Do You live in the Detroit or surrounding area?

Veteran

Hi, My name is Chris Suminski and I have owned my 56 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door sedan since I was 15 years old back in 1986. The car has been thru many changes, as I have, but we are still together. I live in Warren, Michigan and in the Detroit area there are more Mopar clubs then ever before....about 20. There are no All Mopar local clubs that are specifically for the 50's Mopars, so I contacted Dave about starting a region here in the Detroit area in 2003, spun from the Forwardlook network....something no one had done before. We are the first Region of the Forward Look. Isn't this a great move forward (pun) LOL. If you would like more information, feel free to contact me at home from 6pm-10pm at 586-755-1267 or email me at home at cjsuminski@yahoo.com. So far, we are 46 members strong since January 1st, 2004. Visit our Regional website also!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JGomez
Posted 2008-04-09 2:01 AM (#124389 - in reply to #73394)
Subject: Re: Do You live in the Detroit or surrounding area?

Veteran

Hey guys, spring is here and I thought I would check in! I am located in northern Livonia (7 & Merriman area.) I have the blue 58 Savoy four door. Hopefully we can meet up sometime in this cruise season. I will keep checking this forum for updates.
Mr.Belvedere
Posted 2008-04-12 2:07 AM (#124933 - in reply to #73394)

Veteran

The Forward Look Detroit Region will be getting together for breakfast as a group before the All Mopar Meet in Center Line, MI coming up on Sunday, April 27th. This is currently being planned so it is important to email me your contact information at cjsuminski@yahoo.com so we can inform everyone. My original contact list is from 2004! I will post more info. as we finish plans. Gary Runkel is helping and we are discussing where and what time to meet. More to follow. -Chris
1959 Belvedere Conv
Posted 2009-12-29 10:08 PM (#202824 - in reply to #73394)

Elite Veteran

Greetings! can I be an associate member of the Detroit Region? I grew up in Grosse Pointe Woods. I use to work for Chrysler in the summers (74-78)while going to College (WMU) and them moved out to Denver as a Chrysler Dist. Sale Manger from 1978 -82. my father and Grandfather were stamping engineers with Chrysler and my older Brother just retired from Sterling Height Assembly after 32 years.
I have a 59 Belvedere Convert I am almost done with. And hope to bring it back to Michigan for a Woodward Cruise someday.

Mr.Belvedere
Posted 2013-02-01 9:59 PM (#357816 - in reply to #73394)
Subject: RE: Do You live in the Detroit or surrounding area?

Veteran

The car is up for sale now....

(suminski1 (2).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments suminski1 (2).JPG (244KB - 806 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)