The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

in search of
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> 1955-1961 Forward Look MoPar General DiscussionMessage format

w.weiland
Posted 2022-06-12 9:01 PM (#622091)
Subject: in search of

Expert

let me start withtghis. i got involved with the forward look cars around 1999 when i moved back from atlanta to ohio. i saw my first desoto conv and i was hooked . began a mission of trying to find and purchase one. unbeknownest to me i never realized how rare they are in any form. in 03 when i became selfemployed i put a large sign on back of my track that says wanted 1957-61 dodge desoto chryslaer plymouth cars and parts. most of the time its i have a 02 acura or a 98 f150.

today 6/12/22 i stopped at a garage sale to look at a go kart for grandkids.. guy in the garage kept staring at the sign. he said i know of one of those cars its where i used to live. he said it was a desoto conv had ahemi original owner died left to nephew was in a barn for 40 yeas nephew pulled engine put the car in the field for 15 years asked if it was still there he said it ws rusty told him didnt matter. he called the guy asked about it. told him it was a 59 with the hemi? and he took it to the scrap yard 1 year ago and got $821 for it WTF???????????????
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)